Sunday, April 25, 2010

A whole alot of GOODS...


 
2010 Easter Morning
Brinley here did not want to get out of bed!
Oh wait easter egg hunt! Here I am.....


Madi is thinking: are you for real?
Candy too.... Mmmmm-











                        Easter Egg hunt @Grandma Kelly's and Cookie Fun

Madi and her cuz Lily.
 Believe it or not Madi is 6 hours older than Lily!














Sorry guys i do have a lot more pic's of the fun at Grandma Kelly's (Salmonds) But i left my camera in yellowstone.

Fun in Yellowstone.........
 Brin was hunting for treasures she informed me at the time.

 so much fun w/cousin's!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so proud of you!!! Love the update and new page layout... I can't believe how big the girls are and they look so different. I am still sticking to Madi looking more like you as a little one...

    ReplyDelete