Thursday, January 14, 2010

I'm Back!

 Brinley started tumbling last year and now is in her second set of classes. She is loving it and Dan and I are loving it. It has helped to get her inner monkey out and a good place for her inner monkey!
 
The tramp in the ground i think is GENUS!!! This and the Bar are Brin's favorite things to do!

Thanks Marget!

Maddie has gotten so big and is growing so fast. I can't believe that she will be 6 months next month!
She is sitting up all by her self and loves her big sister. She has started baby food and is loving it! I have the cutest picture of her eating, but it's on my sister's cam. (bummer deal)

4 comments:

  1. So fun!!! Tumbling looks like it too much fun and I need to come supervise!!! Maddie looks like you Kira with that Bald head of hers!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! The pics of the girls in there Vancouver 2010 Olympic shirts is precious. We need pics of the whole gang in their shirts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very Cute! Thanks for resending me the invite!

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute girls! Kallie is loving her class too! SO fun!

    ReplyDelete